- 2017 “Unearthed”. Oil paintings combining Art & Archaeology at Flinders University Library, Bedford Park, Adelaide. Opened by Archaeologist Susan Arthure.
- 2015 “The Warehouse Project”. Monotype prints and paintings exhibited in an urban setting, Adelaide, S.A. Opened by Julie Pritchard of GalleryM.
- 2012 “Wings to fly”. Lino print exhibition at the Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation, Wicklow, Ireland. Opened by Mr. Donal Forde Secretary General of the Irish Red Cross.
- 2010 “Song from the Land”. Painting exhibition at the Well, Bray, County Wicklow. Opened by Irish Art historian Eimear O’Connor. Subsequently the paintings were presented to Mark Little journalist and Storyful founder, Rory & Wendy Alec of GODTV, Former Irish President Mary McAleese, British Prime Minister David Cameron and MP Nigel Dodds.
- 2016 The Royal Adelaide Show, South Australia.
- 2016 Gallery M, Adelaide, South Australia.
- 2015 The Stump Gallery, McLaren Vale, South Australia.
- 2015 Awagami Factory, Tokushima, Japan.
- 2015 Bittondi Printmakers at the City Library, Adelaide, South Australia.
- 2014 The Design Loft, Powerscourt House & Gardens, Wicklow, Ireland.
- 2013 Circulation. Black Church Print Studio at Monster Truck Gallery, 4 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- 2011 Merrion School of Music, 78 Merrion Square, Dublin 1, Ireland.
- 2008 Microsoft Ireland Art exhibition, Sandyford Industrial estate, Dublin, Ireland.
- 1999 Work-in-progress exhibition, The Fire Station Artists’ Studio, Dublin 3, Ireland.
Public Commissions: 2012 A series of lino prints presented to each of the surviving German children of “Operation Shamrock” at the Glencree center for Peace & Reconciliation, Ireland.
Publications: 2013 Book cover “A Mule in Green Pastures” by author Helen Wheeler ISBN 978-1-903905-78-4 RoperPenberthy Publishing Ltd.,U.K.