- 2018 “Beauty in the broken” the Irish in Kapunda. Oil paintings inspired by Historic Irish artifacts found at Baker’s Flat, Kapunda, South Australia. Open daily Feb 11th-April 8th at the Kapunda Art Gallery.
- 2017 “Unearthed”. Oil paintings combining Art & Archaeology at Flinders University Library, Bedford Park, Adelaide. Opened by Archaeologist Susan Arthure.
- 2015 “The Warehouse Project”. Monotype prints and paintings inspired by the landscape of Adelaide. Opened by Julie Pritchard of GalleryM.
- 2012 “Wings to fly”. Lino print exhibition at the Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation, Wicklow, Ireland. Opened by Mr. Donal Forde Secretary General of the Irish Red Cross.
- 2010 “Song from the Land”. Painting exhibition at the Well, Bray, County Wicklow. Opened by Irish Art historian Eimear O’Connor. Subsequently the paintings were presented to Mark Little journalist and Storyful founder, Rory & Wendy Alec of GODTV, Former Irish President Mary McAleese, British Prime Minister David Cameron and MP Nigel Dodds.
- Coming soon! “A beautiful life” Opening Sunday April 15th 2018 Fleurieu Arthouse, Hardy’s Tintara site, McLaren Vale, South Australia.
- 2016 The Royal Adelaide Show, South Australia.
- 2016 Gallery M, Adelaide, South Australia.
- 2015 The Stump Gallery, McLaren Vale, South Australia.
- 2015 Awagami Factory, Tokushima, Japan.
- 2015 Bittondi Printmakers at the City Library, Adelaide, South Australia.
- 2014 The Design Loft, Powerscourt House & Gardens, Wicklow, Ireland.
- 2013 Circulation. Black Church Print Studio at Monster Truck Gallery, 4 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- 2011 Merrion School of Music, 78 Merrion Square, Dublin 1, Ireland.
- 2008 Microsoft Ireland Art exhibition, Sandyford Industrial estate, Dublin, Ireland.
- 1999 Work-in-progress exhibition, The Fire Station Artists’ Studio, Dublin 3, Ireland.
- 2013 Operation Shamrock Gathering Glencree. A series of lino prints presented to each of the surviving German children of “Operation Shamrock” at the Glencree center for Peace & Reconciliation, Ireland.
- 2013 Book cover “A Mule in Green Pastures” by author Helen Wheeler ISBN 978-1-903905-78-4 RoperPenberthy Publishing Ltd.,U.K.
- 2013 p.55 “Circulation” A Black Church Print Studio commissioned artbook Curated by Paul McAree, Monster Truck Gallery, 4 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland. ISBN 978-1-291-49190-6
- Primary School, Delgany National School, Ireland, 1983-88
- Secondary School, East Glendalough School, Wicklow, Ireland, 1989-95
- Fine Art Portfolio Course, DLIADT, Ireland, 1994-95
- Hons BA in Fine Art, Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Ireland, 1995-99
- online Certificate: Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) Ireland, ODLQC accredited, 2011
- online Certificate: The Art of Wellness: Visual Arts and Health, University of Tasmania, Australia, 2017
- Flinders University Adelaide ARCH2209 November 15th 2017 an Archaeology and Art discussion and presentation about my paintings displaying archaeological objects.